Next Generation Wildfire Solutions
We provide critical water networks and technology designed to confront catastrophic wildfire and meet the goals of The National Cohesive Wildland Fire Management Strategy.
Building and Maintaining Fire Resilient Landscapes
Used in conjunction with existing prescribed fire techniques, WildFire Water Solutions an expand the number of acres treated during prescribed burn activities while reducing the risk of uncontrolled burning.
Fire Adaptive Communities
Deploying temporary and permanent WWS systems preventatively around neighborhoods, critical utilities and infrastructure assets, valuable agricultural and recreational areas, as well as rural communities and other high-value assets to mitigate fire risk and protect life and property.
Safe and Effective WildFire Response
Incorporating into direct suppression activities to help create fire lines, protect structures, and directly support aviation and front-line fire-fighting efforts.
Scalable High-Volume Water Networks
System of pumps, pipe and storage intelligently linked for critical water supply.
Rapid Deployment to Remote Locations
Highly trained response teams can deploy quickly in remote and rugged terrain.
AUTOMATED DELIVERY UNDER PRESSURE
Industrial level automation to deliver water where and when it’s needed.
Massive Storage, Small Footprint.
Mobile, high-capacity storage from 2,000 to over 2,000,000 gallons per tank.
Sustainability Minded Automated Technology
Remote access to water networks improves safety and reduces your footprint.
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
Whether it is a temporary emergency deployment or permanent preventative protection project, you can be sure that our services will be tailored to your needs.
Gallons Per Hour
Water Transfer Hose & Pumps
- Tactical, military-grade, rapid deployment systems
- Fully-automated, diesel and electric transfer pumps with Aquaview automation
- High-volume, high-pressure water delivery hose from 4” to 12”
- Mobile Above-ground storage tanks (from 2 thousand to 3 million gallons)
- Permanent design and construction of water storage facilities and impoudments
- Mobile “Tac Tanks” with up to 20 thousand gallons of storage
Engineering & Logistics
- Proprietary Aquaview automated network with real-time 24/7 monitoring, feedback and control of water delivery
- Proprietary, pre-job engineering, planning, and response
- Impoundment mapping (drone & boat surveys) and advanced leak detection systems
We’ve Been Moving Water for Over 15 Years
Each day we deliver millions of gallons of water from point source to dozens of project locations across the United States. With decades of both wildland fire and water logistics experience and expertise, Wildfire Water is capable of establishing water networks where they are needed most.
Los Banos, CA